Bread wrapped Malwani Prawns.
Presenting you the delicious mouth-watering recipe of Bread wrapped Malwani Prawns which you can make easily at your home and enjoy on several special occasions.
6-8 pieces Large Prawns (Preferably Tiger Prawns)
1 Cup Fresh Grated coconut
2 Large Onions
2 Tbsp Coriander seeds
3 to 4 Kashmiri Chilies
4 Cloves Garlic
5 Kokum Petals
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt to taste + 1 tsp to marinate
1 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
10 Sliced brown bread (Jumbo)
1. Clean and de vein the prawns. Marinate the prawns with 1 tsp Turmeric and 1 tsp salt. Cover and refrigerate it. Soak red chilies in warm water.
2. In a pan, dry roast one chopped onion, when the onion turns slight pink add fresh grated coconut and continue roasting on low heat, when the mixture turns slight brown add in the coriander seeds. Keep stirring it continuously to avoid the coconut to burn. Continue roasting till the mixture turns into a nice brown color.
3. Remove the mixture from heat and set aside to cool.
4. In a mixer or blender add coconut, coriander seeds onion mixture, soaked chilies, garlic cloves and rice. Blend till it turns into a smooth paste. You may use a little water to blend smoothly.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves, drizzle or coconut cream and serve hot.
6. Now Mix all the marinate together and add cost every prawn evenly.
7. Let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
8. In the mean while Cut the edges of the Bread slices and using a rolling pin, roll them to thin sheets.
9. Then keep the marinated prawns in between and roll the bread over to make cylinders.
10. Seal the edges with beaten egg.
11. Fry the roll.
Enjoy the yummy dish.