A chicken nugget is a chicken product made from either meat slurry or chicken breasts cut to shape, breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked.
- Bread Crumb Powder 1/2 Cup
- All Purpose Flour 1 Cup
- Pepper Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Thyme 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Butter Milk 1 Cup
- Chicken 500 Grams
- Egg (beaten) 2 Numbers
- Parmesan Cheese 2 Tablespoons
- Take a bowl marinate the chicken pieces with butter milk, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, leave it for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then squeeze out the liquid take the chicken pieces in a bowl, add salt, thyme, pepper powder,(add your choice herb).
- Season the flour with salt, pepper powder, parmesan cheese, Coat the chicken pieces in the flour and deep it in the beaten egg then put it in bread crumbs, and place the pieces on the tray. And deep fry the chicken nuggets until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your choice sauce.
Credits: Vah reh vah