Food that helps to prevent wrinkles.
Wrinkles are an aging process such as glycation, habitual sleeping positions, loss of body mass or temporarily, as the result of prolonged immersion in water. Age wrinkling in the skin is promoted by habitual facial expressions, aging, sun damage, smoking, poor hydration and various other factors. So, here are some eatables which you can have to prevent wrinkles.
1. Tomatoes- A diet rich in tomatoes is packed with the powerful antioxidant lycopene which helps to increases your body’s ability to prevent skin damage from UV rays by as much as 30 percent.
2. Green Tea- In order to keep your skin looking as young as possible for as long as possible, your cells need to regenerate correctly. Green tea has lots of antioxidant power, as well as a chemical call EGCG. In multiple studies it was shown to help cells grow properly and maintain a healthy life cycle.
3. Fish- If your skin is chronically dry, you should add foods that contain healthy fats to your diet and they’ll help moisturize your skin from inside as well as from outside. Wild salmon is phenomenal for your skin as it’s high in omega-3 fatty acids, one of the best fats for you. Other omega-rich fish include sardines and Atlantic Mackerel.
4. Carrots, peaches and apricots- Orange fruits and veggies are great sources of beta-carotene, it’s a compound that converts into vitamin A, which helps prevent dry, flaky skin and reduces lines and wrinkles.
5. Nuts- Nuts are another fantastic source of good fat. It’s the omegas in the nuts that are so good for your skin. Some nuts like almonds also have vitamin E. They have anti-inflammatory properties that can help with conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
While walnuts contain the most omega-3s, all nuts, including almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts and pistachios, are good for your health when eaten in moderation. Instead of a handful of chips when you feel hungry, swap in a handful of mixed nuts to see the skin-smoothing benefits.
5. Avocados- Like nuts and fish, avocados are also very good for you skin and health. Avocados are also high in glutathione. Glutathione is incredibly anti-aging and is also detoxing as it helps to flush toxins from your system, glutathione helps with acne and wrinkles and it’s even been shown to slow the development of certain cancers.