Galouti kebab is made from minced meat and chana dal and seasoned with various spices.
- 1 kg lamb meat minced
- 3 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tblsp butter
- 3 tbsps raw papaya paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup chana dal, slightly roasted
- Very thinly chopped onions
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying the kababs
- Mix all the ingredients very well with the minced meat and refrigerate for two hours
- Now make small patties of the mix and deep fry.
- Serve the Galouti Kebab hot with onion rings and mint chutney.
Credits: Indian food forever