How to Style Your Hair for School
1. Take a two inch hair section from just above your right ear, and pull straight back. Hold.
2. Repeat above your left ear.
3. Twist two sections together, and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Loosely gather all your hair into a low ponytail, and secure with an elastic.
5. Take a 1⁄4 inch (0.6 cm) section of hair from the ponytail, and wrap it around the elastic.
6. Secure underneath the ponytail with a bobby pin.
1. Take a 1⁄4 inch (0.6 cm) section of hair from directly above your left ear, and braid it. Secure with a mini elastic.
2. Lay the braid across the top of your head, about one inch from your forehead.
3. Pin the end of the braid above your right ear.
4. Tease the hair at your crown.
5. Smooth hair back gently with a brush.
6. Gather all your hair into a low ponytail, and secure with an elastic.
7. Twist the ponytail around itself (into a bun), and secure with bobby pins.
Teased Half back
1. Tease your hair.
2. Take a two inch hair section (starting just above your left ear), and twist once.
3. Secure twist with bobby pin. Insert pin at an upward angle so that the teased section will retain its volume.
4. Repeat (working from left ear to right ear) until all your hair is pulled back into a half ponytail.
1. Part your hair down the middle, into two equal sections.
2. Gather each section into a low ponytail. Secure with an elastic. You should end up with a low ponytail behind each ear.
3. Twist each ponytail around the elastic to form a loose bun. Secure with bobby pins.