Makeup is one thing I would love to apply anywhere and anytime. But at times we make mistakes which turns beauty into the beast. Now I have few tips to turn the beauty into most beautiful. Here I go..
*Applying the foundation in a correct way will make you look youthful and fresh.
*Many of us feel the older you get the more makeup you need to make yourself look young, but the opposite is true. Trust me.
* “No foundation is better than bad foundation, but the good foundation is best,” says Maybelline New York makeup artist Melissa Silver.
* A blush should look like a blush but not like an apple of your cheek. The upward sweep also gives the illusion of pulling your face upward, slimming it. See to that you use only colors which suites you tone.
* Lip liner is one thing you can play around with, Go too far outside your lip’s natural line, and your lip color will get caught in the fine, feathery lines around the mouth and emphasize them.
* Most import thing is your eyes make up, which would create a big impact on your make up. Make sure how you want to look before you start with your eye makeup.
* Lining Just the Lower Lid, Doing Both Lids or Going “Look at Me!” Bright for Impact.