Navratri (nine nights) is one of the greatest Hindu festivals. It symbolises the triumph of good over evil. Navratri takes place at the beginning of October around harvest time and, as the name implies, this festival is celebrated for nine days. Navratri is also known as Durga Puja.
While, people are busy in preparing for the festival, we have created a list of top 10 songs, bhajans and aartis that you can listen and groove to during the celebration of this vibrant festival.
Here is a list of songs, bhajans and aartis that can be played to honour the goddess during the nine nights of Navaratri.
1.Mata Vaishno Ke Aaye Navrate By Narendra Chanchal-
2. Bhor Bhai Din Chadh Gaya Meri Ambe AARTI BY NARENDRA CHANCHAL-
3. Tere Nis Din Jyot Jalaun Navratre Aaye Maa by KAVITA PAUDWAL-
4. Tu Hi Durga Tu Hi Bhawani Devi Bhajan By ASHA BHOSLE –
5. Main Balak Tu Mata Sheranwaliye By Gulshan Kumar –
6. Jai Jai Hey Jagdambe Mata by Sadhana Sargam-
7. Hey Aayo Aayo Navratri Tyohar by Vipin Sachdeva –
8. Sher Pe Sawaar Hoke Aaja Sherawaliye by Sonu Nigam-
9. Ambe Tu hai Jagdambe Kali by Lakhbir Singh –
10. Nange Nange Paon Chal Aa Gaya Ri By Narendra Chanchal-
We wish everyone observing and celebrating the various forms of Goddess Durga, a very happy and auspicious, Navratri.