Delicious Papad Roll is a yummy Indian appetizer served as a stuffed papad, here papad is stuffed with the combination of boiled potatoes and spices. This is the easiest and tastiest starter which can increase the taste of your meal. This is perfect for any cocktail or mock tail party.
- 4 Papad
- 4 Potato or Aalu
- 1 Green chilly or hari mirch
- Coriander leaves (dhania patti)
- 1/2 Nimbu or lemon
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tbsp Garam masala or spice blend
- 1/4 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- Firstly boil and peel the potatos and mash them well.
- Now finely cut coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Blend potatoes, coriander leaves, green chillies, sugar, red chilly powder, spice blend, salt and lemon juice properly.
- After that dip papad in water and take them out of water.
- Now roll potatoes into papad and role papad also.
- Lock the corners of the roll with gram flour batter.
- Take oil in a frying pan and deep fry all papad rolls until they converts into golden brown.
- Chop them into long slices.
- Serve this amazing dish them hot with chutney and sauce.