“Papaya”(Papeeta) – Fruit for Body Care…
Vitamin A acts as an anti-oxidant, while the papain breaks down inactive proteins and removes dead skin cells. The best feature of the fruit is its low sodium quality.
Since the salt content is less, the water retention is also little. The result is an overall hydrated skin.
• Papaya is very beneficial in removing scares, smash a piece of ripped papaya and apply it on your face, wash face after 20 minutes. Repeat it twice a day.
• Rub mashed papaya on cracked heels to remove dead cell and make feet softer.
• Papaya contains the digestive enzyme papain that is why it is valuable for aiding digestion.
• The ripped papaya is very easy to digest and it prevents constipation also.
• Papaya juice helps in relieving infections of the colon and can help break down pus and mucus.
• Papaya’s seeds are antihelmintic, with honey, chew and swallow two teaspoonfuls of seeds after each principal meal to expel worms.
• A ripped papaya can help prevent cancer in organs and glands with epithelial tissue.
• If the slices of green fruits rubbed over meat and boiled with tough meat, make the meat tenderer.
• It is shown in a study that this fruit when taken alone for 3 days has a beneficial tonic effect in the stomach and intestines.
• To prevents nausea 230cc. Of papaya juice or pineapple juice should be taken.