Delicious Rava Upma recipe is one of the easiest and fast to cook. It is a mouth-watering upma recipe with rawa or semolina as element. The rawa or sooji are cooked with curry leaves, onion, mustard seeds, lime juice and chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 cup Rava or semolina
- 1/2 cup thinly chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 green chillies
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup boiled green peas
- Salt to taste
- 1 to 2 cups water
- 1/2 tbsp fenugreek or methi seeds
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Firstly fry the rava in a frying pan without oil only for a minute and Keep it aside.
- Take oil in frying pan and temper mustard seeds.
- Add onions in the pan and fry them till turns into golden brown.
- Now add tomatoes, chopped green chillies and fry them well.
- Now add the vegetables and peas in the mixture.
- Add 1 or 2 cups of water to it. Add salt and mix it well.
- Now add rava to it gradually and mix well with other hand so as to avoid forming lumps.
- Close with a lid and let it boil for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve the amazingly delicious Rava Upma dish with coconut chutney.