Shocking And Unknown Facts About Alia Bhatt
Here are some of the shocking and Unknown facts about Alia Bhatt:
1. Alia Bhatt was born on 15th March, 1993 in Mumbai to Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan. Both parents are well-known personalities of the movie making industry. Mahesh Bhatt needs no introduction he is one of the most successful producer, directors and screenwriters of this century.
2. She successfully completed her high school from Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai.
3. Alia makes paintings with charcoal to relax in her free time. She is a pro at handball and had enrolled in Shiamak Davar dancing school at 4.
4. She was first seen as a child artist in Sangharsh in 1999. She played the younger Preity Zinta in the movie.
5. Alia discusses her personal life only with her sister, Pooja Bhatt.
6. She has a younger sister Shaheen and their father has brought them up as atheists. Her lineage is very interesting as she is half Kashmiri and German on her mother’s side and Gujarati from her dad’s side.
7. Emraan Hashmi and Mohit Suri are her first cousins and Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle.
8. Alia never wanted to be launched by her father in her first movie. She actually gave the audition for Student of the Year, like 500 other odd girls. She was selected by Karan Johar, on the pre-condition that she needs to lose weight for the character in the movie.
9. Alia lost 16 kgs from 67 kgs in just three months of auditioning.
10. She is very fond of eating French Fries and relishes them at any time of the day.
11. Alia has an uncanny resemblance to Anaida, the yester year pop sensation.
12. She played a role of Tamil Girl in 2 States. She actually learnt the language for it.
13. Besides movies she also supports PETA, and shot a special ad for them, in support of cats and homeless animals.
14. She was singing playback along with Zeb, for the song Sooha Saaha in Highway. The maestro Rahman, gave her an offer to get training at his world famous music school.
15. Alia has a twitter handle, but does not tweet much. She mostly follows the activities of her family members.