Sparkling Mixed Berry Punch
This simple healthy recipe for Sparkling Berry Punch is so colourful, it’s perfect for the festive season. A sparkling punch that can be made for any festive occasions.
- Cranberry Juice – 2 cups
- Rasberry Soda – 2 cups
- Sparkling Water/ Club Soda – 2 cups
- Lime – 1 (juiced)
- Frozen Mixed Berries – 1 cup
- Combine the cranberry juice, lemon juice, sparkling water/club soda and rasberry soda in a large punch bowl.
- Add ice cubes as needed and the frozen berries to this.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves and serve.
Credits: Simple indian recipes