2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 tablespoon tandoori paste (I used Patek’s)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line small, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
3. Add cubed sweet potatoes, tandoori paste, sesame seeds, veg oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes to bowl. Stir until the sweet potatoes are well coated.
4. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet & separate into a single layer.
5. Bake 20 minutes on bottom shelf. Remove from oven & with spatula turn over & stir the sweet potatoes. Place bake into the oven for additional 15-20 minutes. Watch closely. They may need to be moved to top shelf. Potatoes should begin to crisp and not be too dark.
6. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Enjoy your tasty tandoori sweet potatoes with friends and family..!!