Vegetable Kebab is an amazingly delicious and spicy snack recipe. In this dish few grated vegetables are mixed in some spices and fried in oil. A kebab is a best choice for the vegetarians. It can be serve with green chutney and tomato sauce.
- 2 potato
- 1 cup paneer or cottage cheese
- 1 cup cabbage or patta gobi
- 2 green chilly
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coriander (dhania patti)
- 1/4 tbsp azinonotto powder
- 1 cup maida or refined flour
- 1/2 tbsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- 1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- Salt to taste
- Firstly boil, unwrap and cut potato.
- Now grate cottage cheese or paneer also.
- Finely cut dhania and green chilli.
- Grate both the cauliflowers.
- Take oil in a frying pan and fry both cauliflowers with azinomotto powder.
- Now potatoes, paneer, green chilli and salt and cook until the water dries up.
- Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Make little balls of the combination and keep it aside.
- Make a batter by mixing maida, salt, red chillies and a cup of water.
- Take oil in frying pan and dip all the balls in maida batter.
- Deep fry them until they convert into golden brown.
- Serve the hot and delicious kebab dish with chutney or sauce.